- The top three finishers in each of the preliminary events will receive a prize.
- The top four to five overall finishers from the men’s competition will advance to the Master Challenge.
- A Women’s Master’s Challenge will also be held.
- The top women’s climber (or Master’s Challenge champion) and the men’s champion from the Master Challenge will be proclaimed “Chapter Champions” and will earn the honor of representing the Western Chapter at the 2016 International Tree Climber’s Championship in San Antonio, TX.
- The Chapter Champion’s name will be added to the list of Chapter Champions on the TCC Trailer and will have his or her expenses paid to attend the International competition (up to $1,500.00).
- All finishers in the Master Challenge will receive prizes.
2017 ArborMaster Climbing Kit Prize Package
The Western Chapter is pleased to announce the 2017 ArborMaster Climbing Kit Prize Package for the Tree Climbing Champion (TCC), held in conjunction with the chapter’s 2017 Tree Climbing Championship (TCC) event.
This climbing kit is being offered to each chapter champion!
The package is intended to help equip the chapter representative(s) for the International Tree Climbing Championship (ITCC) Competition.
Each prize package includes:
- Arborist Technical Helmet by Petzl, Husqvarna Composite Multi-Purpose Ax, and Husqvarna Technical Pro Zipper Apron Wrap Chap
- Silky Tsurugi Curve Hand Saw
- Tree Squeeze provided by Buckingham
- 150’ ArborMaster® Climbing Line with eye splice from Samson
- OREGON® Tool Bag
- Vermeer logo ’d Camelback Water Bottle
- 50% savings for an ArborMaster® 2-Day or 3-Day Hands-On Training Module