Event sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All Sponsors will be recognized in the Western Arborist magazine, on the Chapter website at http://www.wcisa.net and will have a sign displayed prominently at the event site (Send artwork to email@example.com)
We are also looking for donations of merchandise to award as prizes. Tree climbing related items such as chain/hand saws, scabbards, flip lines, climbing ropes, rope bags, gear bags, carabiners, prusik cord, slings, friction savers, figure-8, saw lanyards, etc., would be greatly appreciated. If you need information regarding donations feel free to contact TCC Chair, Phillip Ruiz by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at: 626/274-2501, or contact Kati Abrojena at 925/584-7450. WCISA members and sponsorship supporters are the heart of our organization. Thank You for your continued support, we couldn’t do it without you!
- Exhibits may be set-up after 7:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Exhibitors may not tear down exhibits prior to final event.
- Placement of booths and equipment displays are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive early for the best spot in the park.
- The WCISA is not responsible for damage, theft or destruction of exhibits.
- All exhibitors are required to adhere to ANSI safety standards while in the park.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own tables/chairs/popups